Michael F. DiManna
Michael F. DiManna, Esq. has actively practiced as a trial lawyer since being admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1972 – 2021. His practice is limited to complex domestic relations and family law matters. His practice includes dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration and special master work.
Michael has been appointed by both the Colorado Supreme Court and the Governor of the State of Colorado to serve on the 18th Judicial District (Arapahoe County) Judicial Nominating Commission. Mr. DiManna has been a lecturer for the Colorado Trial Lawyer’s Association, Continuing Legal Education of Colorado, Inc., and is a regular lecturer for the Lawyer’s Public Information Foundation in the area of family law.
Michael has been continuously listed in The Best Lawyers in America (State of Colorado) since 1991(Category: Family Law). In April 2001, he was listed as one of Denver’s Top Lawyers by 5280 Magazine (Category: Family Law). In 2006, Michael was recognized in Super Lawyers as one of the top 50 lawyers in the state of Colorado and in 2013 and 2019, Michael was recognized in Super Lawyers as one of the top 100 lawyers in the state of Colorado. All of these ratings are peer-nominated and reviewed.
Michael enjoys an AV Peer Review Rating in Martindale-Hubble.
Current professional titles and associations:
- Executive Counsel Member, Colorado Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
Past professional titles:
- Founding President, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
- President, Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Chairman, Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Chairman, Legislative Committee, Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Legislative Policy Committee, Colorado Bar Association
- Representative, Family Law Section, Board of Governors, Colorado Bar Association
- Recipient of the Sue Birch Legislative Award
- Recipient of the Family Law Section ICON award in 2012
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado
- Juris Doctorate: University of Denver